Hey friends, happy Friday! If you live on the East coast, it’s been a pretty crazy week. One minute it’s 75 degrees, the next it’s snowing! Luckily for us, we didn’t get any of the snow. It did get super cold and windy out of nowhere, though.
This week has been super busy for me. I’ve gotten a lot done at work and I had my first meetings with our mortgage broker and real estate agent. The house hunt is officially under way! I vow to be exactly like every annoying person on House Hunters that has the following demands:
- Turnkey. I used to just say “move in ready,” or “updated,” or “we can worry about that fridge later,” but apparently Turnkey is the only acceptable term.
- Open Concept. I can’t wash dishes unless I can see the TV.
- Bath tub is an absolute must-have. It is, actually, I need to have my bubble baths!
- Privacy. But close to everything. But not on a busy road. But close to a road that has everything. Walking distance. But no road noise, please.
- Character. But also brand new would be nice.
- A huge closet that I’ll use just for my stuff. Riley can use the guest room closet because I have SO much crap. Lol. Girl probs, am I right ladies?
- A great space for entertaining. That’s SUPER important. No, I don’t actually entertain, but that’s not the point.
- Finally, I want aaaaalllll that for $87,000. That’s totally reasonable, right?
Let the games begin…..Mwah hahahah.
Anyway, with that excitement out of the way, let’s get to all the good stuff that’s been in my life this week. Enjoy!
If all goes well, this bad boy gets delivered to us today. Finally! I ordered our new sofa from Joss & Main over a month ago and it’s finally scheduled to arrive. I’ll show you guys what it looks like once it’s actually in the house. My biggest hope is that it’s deep enough to Riley and I to both lay on and watch movies. There’s absolutely no room to snuggle on our current couch, which is why I picked such a big one. I’m sure Riley can’t wait to share the couch with me! 😉
Echoes In Death
J.D. Robb’s newest book came out on Tuesday and I’ve started reading it this week. It’s been awhile since I started a new book, so I have a feeling I know what I’ll be doing most of the weekend.
Pups In Pajamas
Do yourself a favor and follow this account on Instagram. It’s literally nothing but pictures and videos of puppies. In jammies…. Like people….I can’t deal with the cuteness!
Measurable Difference Lavender Oil
This was an impulse purchase at TJ Maxx and now I’m obsessed. I had to google where to find it and it’s made by this company, but I saw there’s actually a Groupon for it online for $11.99. Well worth the price I think! I love putting some on before bed to relax. I’m also a sucker for the pretty glass bottle and sprig of lavender inside!
There have been some incredible sunsets around here this week! I was able to take Bella for a quick walk after work the other night and we caught a gorgeous one. Whenever the weather is going bonkers we always get the best sunsets. The warm weather this week made me crave those spring nights when it gets lighter and lighter into the evenings. <sigh> We’ll get there, I know, but I am impatient.
That’s about all for today! I’ve got a long day today and tonight, then another event in the morning. After that, I plan on relaxing outside, reading, and just hanging out at home. Have a great weekend!
What’s the best thing that happened this week?
What’s the most annoying thing people do on House Hunters?
What’s your favorite animal instagram account?